Nikon Horizon 14E Comparator
Cold Header Area
It is the policy of Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. to provide our customers with the highest quality products, at a competitive price. In order to achieve this, the following objectives have been incorporated into the way we perform our normal activities:
Chicago Rivet & Machine Co. operates within a registered IATF 16949:2016 Quality Management System. We bring the following value added processes and services to our HVAC, Electronics and Automotive Customers.
- Maintain a constant commitment to satisfy all customer requirements.
- On-time delivery of the highest quality products.
- Never-ending pursuit of our corporate acceptance goal of "Zero Defects".
- Full AIAG compliant PPAP.
- Electronic process monitors with one piece conveyor discharge.
- A complete electronic inspection record for each part control plan production lot, including raw material receiving, In-process dimensional recording, hardness and coating thickness tests and inspections.
- AIAG measurement systems analysis supported by Gage R&R Studies and N.I.S.T.
- X bar and R charts for every cold heading process monitoring tooling wear.
- Predictive and Preventive Maintenance with established Process Capability Studies and Cp Indices.
- Dimensional and coating thickness using current image measurement system and x-ray fluorescent technology.
- "Fast Response" to all customer concerns / complaints. A take care of the customer first philosophy.
View IATF/ISO Certificates
(PDF - 1.11MB)
View Supplier Quality Requirements
(PDF - 109KB)